An increasingly complex regulatory environment and an expanding legislative process are making it imperative for communications providers to stay abreast of changing regulatory compliance requirements.
Sometimes, however, that is easier said than done. Aside from the background regulatory framework that communications providers have to comply with (Ofcom’s General Conditions of Entitlement, for example), there are ongoing consultations that need careful consideration as well as commercial interconnect negotiations.
The regulatory burden is all the more challenging for new or smaller CPs, often without a dedicated regulatory affairs function. This is where we can assist with a track-record in advising and supporting CPs on all aspects of their regulatory compliance requirements, covering:
- Compliance with UK / EU regulatory frameworks
- Interconnection, billing, commercial agreements and dispute resolution
- Numbering and Number Portability
- Regulatory requirements for Next Generation Networks and VoIP
- Local Loop Unbundling and other broadband access issues
- Industry consultations and market reviews
Assistance can be provided for specific in-house projects, ad hoc regulatory advice or on a regular basis on a retainer basis. Contact Us if you have an enquiry or would like more information.